Here is my list from a few weeks ago revisited.
things I need to learn exactly what their status is
- Head/shower- Holding tank on order for complete re plumbing of black water. Shower fully functional after replacing fresh water pressure pump
- Holding tank-9 gallons of useless treatment system, to be pulled out
- Diesel tank- 10 gallons of old diesel and most likely tree growth in a 20 gallon tank.
- Basic wiring- crap, interior lights, -dc bus, ac charger all rewired, all other systems need overhaul still
- Thru hulls- mostly good, 1 needs a new valve and another may need complete replacement.
things I know need work
- Deck paint(nonskid)-Kiwi Grip ordered, yet to arrive, other paint and primer on hand
- Hull paint (anti faul)- pending
- VHF antenna and radio (AIS)- VHF radio purchased, still to be purchased , AIS reciever and 2 VHF antennas w cables
- Wind vane (masthead)- To be purchased Shakespeare whip with wind vane
- Compass-Replaced with Plastimo, pretty cool as you can read it from in the galley/cabin
- Anemometer- Going to scrap and do without, may get a handheld.
- Vents- Topside vent to be removed, aft bulkhead to be left in place, forward hatch to be replaced with solar vent (already purchased)
- Solar panel- 50watt already purchased but not yet installed
- Automatic bilge n buzzer- temp bilge pump in place with parts for permanent on hand, just have to spend the time. Still thinking about the buzzer.
- Rigging(standing and running)- Mast unstepped, obtaining price quotes for new spreader, will have boat re-rigged.
- Mainsail cover- purchased temp replacement that does not fit that well but is better than what we had will get proper cover when we replace the main
- Spreader and running lights- All need replacement and rewire
- Interior lights-All fixtures rewired with proper marine cable and 2 fixtures replaced with new. LED bulbs replacements ordered for all interior lights.
- Motor-Westerbeke W13 in garage needing assembly with Hurth transmission, waiting for price quote on electric conversion but most likely to do W13
- Renaming- Still to be done
- Removal of outboard- Will be done to allow patching and painting of transom
- Hot water tank- Thinking about it, have to figure out location for it so may not happen due to space concerns
- Window blinds- All purchased, 50% installed
New additions to this List
- Top hatches rebed and new lenses
- Starboard rear cleat need re-bed and larger backing plate
- Re-bed starboard jib track and some hardware to stop leaks
- Remove bow pulpit and re-weld starboard aft plate that is broken
- Reseal window frames (Starboard side)
- Repaint mast and boom
- Repair all hinges
- Replace plywood doors with acrylic and add piano hinges
- Repaint Freeboard
- Add fresh water foot pump and spigot to galley
- Add valve to select fresh water feed tank so we are more aware of usage
- Make new set of dock lines
- Weave eye onto anchor rode
- Install pad eye in chain locker
- Install larger bow roller (already purchased for Clew but never installed)
- Install speaker in cockpit
Well that is it for now, time for bed…