This blog is about the sailing and maintaining our boat. Mostly at this point maintaining because well the boat, as purchased was a wreck and a basket case. Hopefully we will be sailing more and working less but that stage has yet to materialize.
S/V LoriBell. (Sailing/Vessel) 1978 Catalina 30, Hull Number-1179
- Motor- 1976/64 vintage Atomic 4
- Rig- Standard Rig, not Tall
- Keel- 5’3″ Draft Fin 4250 lbs of pB
- Displacement- 10200 lbs unladen without coconuts
- Height above Water Line- 45′ but we will say 48′ to be safe
Ships moto “Every Good Thing”